Skip to main content

Undergraduate Conference Travel Grant

Hidden image
Undergraduate Students

Comparative Arts and Letters undergraduate students who have been accepted to present a paper at a conference may apply for travel funding from the department. To apply for this funding, fill out the conference travel grant request form below. This request should be submitted well in advance of your conference trip.